Clay's Park Resort was the vision and dedicated work of our grandfather, Mr. Otis D. Clay. The property for the park was secured in 1945 through the purchase of several tracts of land just southwest of Canal Fulton, Ohio.
Plans were developed around Otis's vision and work began in 1947. A complete "Family Fun Center" was the goal. The first task after clearing the land, was to tap into the natural spring that fed another lake on the property.