Clay's Park Resort offers a wide variety of recreation and activities for the entire family. To make sure you have a happy and safe stay at Clay's Park, we provide well trained and experienced lifeguards and safety personnel.
Clay's has implemented safety breaks each hour to make sure you know where your children are. We also provide rules for your safety and protection and ask that you read and follow these rules during your stay with us.
1) Swimsuits are required at all times at the park, no jean shorts, no cut off’s and no long pants.
2) For your safety, life vests are required for all guests except in our "Chill Zone". You are encouraged to bring your own if it is well fitting and U.S. Coast Guard approved. Complimentary life vests are available in the Waterpark on a first come first serve basis. Flotation devices are for adult use only and can be used in the CHILL ZONE. Guests are encouraged to bring their own for sun-bathing or to use ours.
3) Glass bottles of any kind are not permitted.
4) Pets of any kind are not permitted on the beach, down by the water, or anywhere on the grass.
5) The slides in the baby section are meant for young children, please make sure they are sitting down in a forward position.
6) Please don't catch your child at the bottom of the slides
7) There is no pushing, pulling or head first entry off of the barrel. Please do not turn the barrel from the water. Do not hold onto the handrails while standing on the barrel.
8) Alcohol is not permitted to be brought into the waterpark, but may be purchased at the Beach House Tiki Bar.
9) You may only grill in the two designated areas.
10) Bikes are not allowed on the beach area.
11) Golf carts may not park at the top of the hill. Please park you car/cart in designated area for parking.
12) Children under 14 are not allowed at the waterpark without adult supervision