Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Please return to this page often as the information on these pages will be updated regularly.
A simplified public health order has been released by the Ohio Department of Health covering guidelines for social distancing, facial coverings, and gatherings. Clay’s Park will be following these guidelines. Please be aware of the most relevant guidelines listed below as it pertains to camping at Clay’s Park.
Face coverings should be worn at all times in:
- Any indoor location that is not a residence
- Outdoors when it is impossible to maintain a six-foot distance from individuals who are not part of your pod or household
Face covering requirements do NOT apply when:
- While seated and actively eating and drinking. Must remain seated
- Individual is less than 10 years old
- A medical condition prevents wearing of a mask
- When individual is communicating with someone who is hearing-impaired or another disability where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication
- While actively exercising in a gym or indoor facility, as long as six or more feet of distance between individuals exists
Managing Events, Meetings and Groups
All limits for capacity are lifted, other than for indoor facilities with fixed seating. However, you still have to provide the 6-foot distancing between individuals who are not from the same household.
Keeping the Six Feet of Separation Between Groups of Individuals
When gathered together in any setting, individuals should be in a group of no more than 10 individuals, and each group should be separated from other groups by at least six feet. Take this into consideration when planning any function or when managing the flow of customers.
Think of this in terms of “party size.”
- Maintain 6-foot social distancing in all directions for employees and customers.
- Continue frequent hand washing / hand sanitizing.
- Cover coughs/sneezes into your elbow not your hands.
Food and Beverages
- All establishments or organized gatherings (such as meetings and events) that serve food and beverage should require patrons to be seated while eating and drinking.
- Tables should be six feet apart.
- No more than 10 people per table.
- Facial coverings are to be worn when not eating or drinking.
- Food and beverage to be consumed while seated.
CAMPING AND RESORT GROUNDS
As your campsite is considered an extension of your home, masks are not required to be worn while you are on your campsite with members of your own family household.
You must maintain a minimum of 6ft between individuals from other households and between other campsites.
Children under the age of 10 are not required to wear a mask at any time.
Masks must be worn at all times for the following:
- Inside any building/facility at Clay’s Park Resort including the Country Store, Corporate Office, Sunshine Shop, Beach House, 93 Gate, John O’s Restaurant and Bar (unless seated and actively eating or drinking) etc.
- Outdoors, but unable to maintain six-foot social distance from people who are not household members
For the safety of our staff and guests, violation of this policy may result in your removal from the park without a refund.
We thank you for your support, and we will continue to update our valued guests as we work through these challenging times.
We hope you all are staying safe and remaining positive!