General Rules & Policies
- Open: April 22 – November 5
- Peak Season: May 27 – August 20
- Events and amenities have limited availability during non-peak season.
Specific campsites or cabins may be requested, but are not guaranteed.
- We do offer you the opportunity to guarantee your favorite campsite or cabin by paying our applicable locking fee. If you opt out of the locking fee, you are guaranteed your selected site or cabin type, but NOT the specific unit number.
- We have adopted dynamic rates which fluctuate based on occupancy similar to the hotel and airline industry. With that being said, rates vary based upon availability and are subject to change with each search.
1 camping unit and 2 cars per site; extra vehicles $5, not including day guest vehicles that must park in overflow lot.
- Must be 21 or older to rent a campsite or cabin.
- Wristbands issued upon check-in must be worn at all times to identify you as a registered guest. These wristbands also serve as your ticket to fun! They grant you access and use of the parks amenities, activities, and facilities. You may be turned away from an activity or amenity if a wristband is not present.
- The following flags are allowed to be displayed at your site and throughout the campground, American, Canadian, Military, including Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Coast Guard, POW, MIA, and veterans, sports and decorative flags such as holiday, seasonal or garden.
- Please no bicycle riding after dark; helmets recommended.
- For your convenience, we offer golf cart rentals that allow accessing our campground easy…and fun! Personal motorized vehicles such as golf carts, ATVs, scoots or hoverboards for overnight campers or day-use guests are not allowed.
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle around the park.
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of booking.
- Bookings made during Memorial Day Weekend, Labor Day Weekend, or Indigenious People's Day Weekend with a Sunday departure date will not be accepted, unless made within 1 week of booking.
- Three-night minimum during Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Indigenious People's Day weekends.
- Quiet hours: Daily 11PM-8AM
- Check-in time is 12:00pm.
- Check-out time is 11:00am.
- RVs may add one tent to their campsite.
- We offer seasonal campsites and trailer storage for our seasonal guests.
- Two-night minimum on all campsites.
- Limit 8 people per site. Rates based on 4 people (4 years old and older). Additional person fees apply.
- Max of two pets allowed at all RV campsites.
- Generators must be shut off no later than 11pm.
- Pets are not allowed on tent sites.
- Pets of the registered RV site occupant are welcome, but limited to 2 pets per site. Guests or visitors may not bring pets with them. If they arrive with a pet, they will not be permitted to enter the park. Pet owner is responsible for noise and clean up. Pets must be kept on a leash and may not be left unattended at the site. No pets allowed at tent sites. We reserve the right to remove hostile pets from the parks. View our Pet Waiver .
- Check-in time is 4pm.
- Checkout time is 11am.
- Unless otherwise noted, rates based on 4 people (4 years old and older). Additional person fees apply.
- No tents allowed at cabins or cottages.
- All cabins have a two-night minimum during Non-Peak season.
- All cabins have a three-night minimum during Peak season and Holiday weekends.
- Our cabins are non-smoking. An excessive cleaning fee will be assessed if policy is violated.
- Pets are only allowed at pet-friendly cabins, so please request at time of booking. For one pet, there is a flat fee of $40. For two pets, there is a flat fee of $60. Pet owners are required to bring a crate(s) for their pets and are responsible for pet clean-up and noise control. For the safety of our guests, pets must be up to date on vaccinations. We reserve the right to remove hostile and disruptive pets from the park. View our Pet Waiver .
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
- 2+ WEEKS - Refund minus $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit
- 1+ WEEKS - 50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited
- Less than 1 Week - Full reservation forfeited
- 3+ WEEKS - Refund minus $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit
- 2+ WEEKS - 50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited
- Less than 2 Weeks - Full reservation forfeited
- The cancellation policy shall be amended in the event a natural disaster (i.e. Blizzard, Hurricane, or Tropical Storm Watch/Warning) is issued for the camp-resort area or the guest’s residence within 48 hours of the reservation arrival date OR when there is a mandatory evacuation of the area and the camp-resort will be closed.
- Refunds are prohibited for weather conditions, voluntary departure, acts of nature, or evictions. Any refund processed will be refunded in the same form that it was originally paid or a reservation credit can be issued towards a future stay to be used within one year from the date the reservation credit was issued. All refunds processed via credit/debit card will be processed back to the original credit/debit card used, no exceptions.
Reservations will be held until check-out time on the day following your scheduled arrival. No shows will result in full forfeiture of funds.
* All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.